Asked by nafnarahimn | 23rd May, 2021, 02:57: PM
PLease click on Acids to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 24th May, 2021, 01:32: PM
- Why do the Hydronium ion and the Hydroxyl ion have a positive charge and negative charge respectively on itself ?
- Answers of lesson 3chemistry
- do all bases produce hydroxide ions or only alkalis produce?
- Why is Sulphuric acid called the 'KIng of Chemicals'?(Give 4 reasons to justify the statement)
- Why is pure acetic acid also called Glacial Acetic Acid?
- A monobasic acid
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number