groups of mordern preodic table
Asked by | 31st Mar, 2008, 12:08: PM
The modern periodic table consists of 18 vertical columns called groups.Elements in a group have same number of valence electrons. The properties of an atom are determined mainly by no. of valence electrons so the elements in a group have similar properties.
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 05:55: PM
- drawbacks of mendeleev and modern periodic table with example
- Que:-How it can be proved that the basic structure of the Modern Periodic Table is based on the electronic configuration of atoms of different elements?
- how does the atomic size vary as you go down a group?
- Just as the way we locate a point on graph as (x, y), can we locate an element as (group number, period)?
- Dear teachers give some questions. From the chapter periodic classification of element .. that will come on board
- what are noble gases
- please explain diagonal relationship
- Please answer this question given in the image...
- what is medlevs law
- compare and contrast the arrangement of elements in 'mendeleev's periodic table and the modern periodic table
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number