Give one pair of values of x and y such that (x, y) is equidistant from the points
(-1, 8) and (3, 4). Justify your steps.
Asked by jaydhond.97 | 22nd Jan, 2020, 07:59: PM
Let A(a,b) be the point which is equidistant from the points B(-1, 8) and C(3, 4)
Answered by Renu Varma | 23rd Jan, 2020, 11:18: AM
- If two vertices of an isosceles right triangle are A(-1,-7) and B(-7,-1) then find coordinates of third vertex of the triangle ABC. [GIVEN angle C=90]
- 1. hat are the co-ordinates of the fourth vertex if three vertices of a rectangle are the points (3, 4), (- 1, 2), (2, - 4) 2. In what ratio does the line 4x + y = 11 divide the line segment joining the points (1, 3) and (2, 7). 3. If two vertices of an equilateral triangle are (3, 0) and (6, 0), find the third vertex 4. The mid-point of segment AB is the point P (0, 4). If the Coordinates of B are (-2, 3) then find the coordinates of A. 5. Find the point of y-axis which is equidistant from the points (-5, -2) and (3, 2).
- slove this plz
- how can we find that 3 points lie on a straight line
- find a relation between x and y such that the point (x,y)is eqidistant from the point (-2,-8) and (-3,-5)
- How To solve these questions
- If point p(2,1) is on the line segment a(4,2) and b(8,4);then prove the relation that ap=1/2ab.
- find th distance between the following pairs of points (2,3) , (4,1)
- pls solve this
- Find the point on the x axis which is equidistant from (2, -5) and (-2, 9) Why can't we use midpoint formula? Since it lies in between them
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number