Give location and function of... 1. Medulla oblongate ???
Asked by Molaypaul700 | 2nd Oct, 2019, 09:27: PM
Location - brain stem
Function - helps in breathing, regulates heart and blood vessel function, swallowing, sneezing, digestion.
Answered by | 2nd Oct, 2019, 09:58: PM
- what is central nervous system ?
- what is the largest part in our brain
- How our brain understand the electrical signal or impulses
- In how much parts our brain is divided?
- Which of the part of brain instruckour body to react according the condition.
- Biology questions for class 7 ICSE please answer all questions as first as possible when answer please inform me if you have any questions for class 7 ICSE please let me know.
- Differentiate between brain and spinal cord
- explain the structure of spinal cord.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number