ICSE Class 7 - Nervous System Videos
The bony covering of the brain is called the
Which of the following lobes is not correctly matched with its function?
Which of the following is a function of the cerebellum?
________ is the reflex centre for involuntary activities of the body.
- what is pons
- what is central nervous system ?
- what is the largest part in our brain
- How our brain understand the electrical signal or impulses
- In how much parts our brain is divided?
- Which of the part of brain instruckour body to react according the condition.
Biology questions for class 7 ICSE please answer all questions as first as possible when answer please inform me if you have any questions for class 7 ICSE please let me know.
- Give location and function of... 1. Medulla oblongate ???
- Differentiate between brain and spinal cord
- explain the structure of spinal cord.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.