Which of the part of brain instruckour body to react according the condition.
Asked by priyanshuraval1207.7sdatl | 26th Apr, 2020, 07:16: PM
The temporal lobe in the cerebrum of the brain instructs the body toi reacts to different situations. When a message comes into the brain from anywhere in the body, the temporal lobe tells the body how to react.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 27th Apr, 2020, 11:53: AM
- what is central nervous system ?
- what is the largest part in our brain
- How our brain understand the electrical signal or impulses
- In how much parts our brain is divided?
- Biology questions for class 7 ICSE please answer all questions as first as possible when answer please inform me if you have any questions for class 7 ICSE please let me know.
- Give location and function of... 1. Medulla oblongate ???
- Differentiate between brain and spinal cord
- explain the structure of spinal cord.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number