find the smallest square number that is divisible by each of the numbers 7 , 15 and 21
Asked by deepsikhab71.8cpsb | 21st Jun, 2021, 06:03: PM
7 = 7 × 1
15 = 3 × 5
21 = 3 × 7
LCM(7, 15, 21) = 3 × 5 × 7 = 105
105 = 3 × 5 × 7
To make 105 a square number, we will multiply it by 3 × 5 × 7 = 105 , we get
105 × 105 = 11025
So, 11025 is the smallest square number, which is divisible by 7, 15 and 21.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 21st Jun, 2021, 09:08: PM
- The area of a square field is 3249/529. Find the length of side of the field.
- find the
- in a pond, a lotus flower bloomed one day.the second day,the number of flowers becomes two and the third day it becomes four.on the fourth day it becomes eight and this pattern continued.on the 15th day, the pond becomes half filled with lotus flowers.how many more days will it take for the pond to be fully flled with lotus flowers?state the number of flowers needed to fill the pond in exponential form. the area of a square field is 4096 metre squared.what is the lenght of each side?
- Find the smallest number by which 5103 must be divided to get a perfect square.
- Find the smallest number by which 882 must be multiplied so that the product becomes a perfect square.
- Is the number 2048 a perfect square? If not, then by which number it must be multiplied so as to get a perfect square.
- Find the least number that must be added to 1300 so as to get a perfect square. Also, find the square root of the perfect square so obtained.
- In a park there are 1225 trees. These trees are arranged in such a way that each row contains as many trees as the number of rows. Find the number of rows and the number of trees in each row.
- In an auditorium, the number of rows is equal to the number of chairs in each row. If the capacity of the auditorium is to accommodate 1764 chairs, find the number of chairs in each row.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number