find the slope of line making inclination 90°
Asked by aschikkodi1001 | 13th Jan, 2021, 06:44: PM
Here, θ = 90º
→ Slope = tanθ= tan90º = not defined
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 14th Jan, 2021, 05:19: PM
- Acute angle between the medians drawnfrom the acute angles of the right angled isosceles triangle is
- what is difference between the 0 slope and not defined slope graphically
- Find the value of k for which the point A(-2,3) B(1,2) C(k,0) are collinear.
- Without using distance formula, show that the points (-2, 1), (5, 3), (6, 7) and (- 4, 5) are not the vertices of a parallelogram.
- Find the angle between X-axis and the line joining the points (2, -4) and (-3, 5).
- If slope of a line is triple of the slope of another line. If the tangent of the angle between them is 1/2, find the slopes of the line.
- A line passes through (a, b) and (p, q). If the slope of the line is n, show that q – b = n(p – a).
- Show that the line joining the points A(2, -3) and B(-5, 1) is parallel to the line joining the points C(7, -1) and D(0, 3) and perpendicular to the line joining the points P(4, 5) and Q(0, -2).
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number