Explain diphyodont dentition.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 18th Jul, 2014, 02:08: PM
Dentition in which animals exhibit two kinds of teeth in their life - first deciduous teeth and second adult teeth - is called diphyodont dentition.
Answered by | 18th Jul, 2014, 04:08: PM
- what is mean by chyme
- parts of human digestive system
- What is the difference in intussusception and accretion?
- which enzyme inhibit gastric gland activity
- What is important in the chapter of digestion and absorption?
- Name the physiological process by which complex food substances are converted into simple food substances.
- Why are humans called thecodonts?
- What is the technical term used for temporary milk teeth?
- Name teeth found in an adult human.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number