which enzyme inhibit gastric gland activity
Asked by sukhvir55446 | 28th Jun, 2020, 07:27: PM
A hormone called intestinal gastrin (released by small intestine) inhibits other gastric activities.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 29th Jun, 2020, 11:17: AM
- what is mean by chyme
- parts of human digestive system
- What is the difference in intussusception and accretion?
- What is important in the chapter of digestion and absorption?
- Name the physiological process by which complex food substances are converted into simple food substances.
- Why are humans called thecodonts?
- What is the technical term used for temporary milk teeth?
- Explain diphyodont dentition.
- Name teeth found in an adult human.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number