Experiment of refraction through glass prism
Asked by daninathpkr123 | 10th Dec, 2018, 11:08: PM
Prism is an optical instrument which is use for dispersion of light into its constituent color. Refraction for one particular light can also be observed through prism.
In this diagram i is angle of prism. r is angle of refraction and e is angle of emergence.
D is deviation of refracted from incident ray.
Use snells to find the angles.
Answered by Ankit K | 11th Dec, 2018, 10:24: AM
- A ray of light is normally incident on one face of and equilateral glass prism. Will the ray suffer minimum deviation? Please give the reason for the answer..
- Physics - refraction of light at plane surfaces
- exercise 4d q. 17
- exercise 4b numerical 2
- exercise 4b numericaal 1 and 2
- exercise 4b q. 19
- exericise 4b. q 17
- How to understand refraction in prism
- Give reason why The emergent ray of light is parallel to the incident ray of light in glass sslab
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number