do stable atoms contains any charge?
Asked by ipranjal01 | 8th Apr, 2018, 02:48: PM
No, atoms does not have any charge, as it contains equal number of protons and electrons.
The positive charge of protons cancel out the negative charge of electrons. Therefor atoms are electrically neutral.
Answered by Varsha | 8th Apr, 2018, 03:24: PM
- convert the following temperature into Kelvin scale 30 degree Celsius 27 degree Celsius
- a cork float in water while the iron nail sink .give region
- how to calculate a molecular mass?
- an element x show 2 valancies of 3&5. workout the formula of 2 oxide of this element.
- What is the difference between atom and ion
- Who tells that atom is smallest unit of life
- how are molecules formed?
- Define Atom
- what is kinetic energy?
- What type of iron is (CO3)2. Discuss
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number