Do nitrogen and oxygen form basic oxides? If yes then pls name them!
Asked by | 3rd Mar, 2008, 05:47: PM
Nitrogen oxides are acidic in nature. Acidic strength increases as the oxidation number increases.
N2O5> N2O4>N20 in N2O5 the oxidation number is +5, N2O4 +3 and in N20 +1
Answered by | 14th Dec, 2017, 02:19: PM
- Why does ca float on water!!?
- Sir/madam i think that Francium is the most reactive metal but it's not found anywhere in the reactivity series
- Why do we need to clean the magnesium ribbon before burning it in air?
- what happens when sulphur oxide is mixed with water?
- what is the metal reactivity series from the increaing order?? none of the options given were correct in hydogen chapter ,mcqs
- What will happen if two highly reactive metals come in contact with each other?
- Is pb is also Amphoteric metal
- Electrolysis process in the extraction of sodium...what will be the anode,elecyrolyte and cathode .??
- which one is more reactive-manganese or carbon?
- out of three metals P,Q and R P is less reactive than Q AND R IS MORE REACTIVE THAN P and Q both. sugest an activity to arrange P,Q,R in order of their decreasing activity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number