determine graphically the vertices of the traingle 3x+3y=10
Asked by bhunias174 | 30th Mar, 2022, 09:45: PM
3x + 3y = 10
When x = 0, then y = 10/3
When y = 0, then x = 10/3
So, the line 3x+3y=10 forms a triangle with the coordinate axes with vertices (0, 0), (0, 10/3) and (10/3, 0)
Answered by Renu Varma | 6th Apr, 2022, 02:23: PM
- find a and b so that the lines ax+8y+b=0,2x+ay-1=0 may be parallel or perpendicular
- Find the coordinates of point C, which divides the line segment joining the points D (-2, 5) and E (4, 6) in the ratio 2 : 3.
- If the slope of line joining the points (2, 3) and (4, -5) is equal to the slope of line joining the points (x, 5) and (5, 6). Find the value of x.
- Find the slope of line which passes through the point (5, 6) and the mid-point of line joining the points (4, 6) and (-3, 7).
- Find the point which divides the line segment joining the points A (5, 7) and B (8, 4) in the ratio 3 : 5.
- If three points (3, 6), (-5, 7) and (x, 1) are collinear, find the value of x.
- Find a point on the Y-axis, which is equidistant from the points (-3, 4) and (5, 6).
- If the slope of the line joining the points A (5, 7) and B (4, 8) is of the slope of line joining the points P (2, 8) and Q (5, y), then find the value of y.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number