CBSE Class 11-science - Basic Concepts of 2D Geometry Videos
Introduction to Locus of a point and its equation
Video contains the question based on finding equation of locus of a point
- Three points P(h,k), Q (x,y) and R (x,y) lie on a line show that (h-x) (y-y)= (k-y) (x-x),
- determine graphically the vertices of the traingle 3x+3y=10
- find a and b so that the lines ax+8y+b=0,2x+ay-1=0 may be parallel or perpendicular
- Find the coordinates of point C, which divides the line segment joining the points D (-2, 5) and E (4, 6) in the ratio 2 : 3.
- If the slope of line joining the points (2, 3) and (4, -5) is equal to the slope of line joining the points (x, 5) and (5, 6). Find the value of x.
- Find the slope of line which passes through the point (5, 6) and the mid-point of line joining the points (4, 6) and (-3, 7).
- Find the point which divides the line segment joining the points A (5, 7) and B (8, 4) in the ratio 3 : 5.
- If three points (3, 6), (-5, 7) and (x, 1) are collinear, find the value of x.
- Find a point on the Y-axis, which is equidistant from the points (-3, 4) and (5, 6).
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.