describe an atom
Asked by | 11th Mar, 2008, 11:33: AM
Atom is smallest independent existening part of matter and are the fundamentalbuilding blocks. The word is from greek word a-tomio meaning unbreakable, but now the atom has 3 common sub atomic particles, proton and neutron forming the nucleus. electrons are arranged in regions called orbital.
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 05:03: PM
- how to calculate a molecular mass?
- an element x show 2 valancies of 3&5. workout the formula of 2 oxide of this element.
- What is the difference between atom and ion
- Who tells that atom is smallest unit of life
- how are molecules formed?
- Define Atom
- what is kinetic energy?
- What type of iron is (CO3)2. Discuss
- An element X has a valancy 3.write the formula of its oxide
- Write the molecular formula of aluminum oxide
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number