describe an atom
Asked by | 11th Mar, 2008, 11:33: AM
Atom is smallest independent existening part of matter and are the fundamentalbuilding blocks. The word is from greek word a-tomio meaning unbreakable, but now the atom has 3 common sub atomic particles, proton and neutron forming the nucleus. electrons are arranged in regions called orbital.
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 05:03: PM
- what is molecular mass
- Why water is considered a compound? Mention two points
- What is the difference between Atoms and Molecules and Moles?
- What is variable valency?
- write the molecular formula of alluminium oxide
- what is independent existence
- what are atoms
- smallest atom
- convert the following temperature into Kelvin scale 30 degree Celsius 27 degree Celsius
- a cork float in water while the iron nail sink .give region
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number