Definition of ohms law of formula
Asked by Adithyakambar | 28th Jan, 2020, 07:06: PM
At constant temperature, the current flowing through a conductor is directly proportional to the potential difference across its ends.
Vα I ( const temperature)
R - constant ( resistance of the conductor)
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 29th Jan, 2020, 09:57: AM
- Describe the Ohms law activity and draw the relevant circuit diagram
- What is meant by cross section of a conductor?
- the potential difference across the terminals of electric heater is 60v and it draws a current 4A what current current it draws when potential d
- If the resistance is doubled then the length also doubled but your in your MCQ quiz the but the length is l/2
- explain ohms law
- To find rarional btw potential difference and current
- A resistance wire made from German silver has a resistance of 4.25 ohm. Calculate the resistance oi another wire, made from the same material such that its length increased by 4times and area decreased by 3times.
- define ohms law
- Please find the attached question,
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number