Asked by Topperlearning User | 10th Jul, 2014, 02:56: PM
Bioluminescence is the property of living organisms to emit light.
Answered by | 10th Jul, 2014, 04:56: PM
- phylum annelida silent features
- Bioluminescence is prominent in the phylum * 1 point a) Porifera b) Platyhelminthes c) Ctenophora d) annelida
- Note on sexual reproduction in sponges
- what is hectocotylus arm?
- Name the cells which line the spongocoel in Sycon.
- State any two examples of phylum Coelenterata.
- What type of digestion is seen in the members of phylum Porifera?
- Name the cnidarian which exhibits alteration of generation.
- Write the scientific name of the freshwater sponge.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number