Define a homopolymer.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 17th Jul, 2014, 04:18: PM
It is a polymer when one type of unit (i.e. the monomer) is repeated ‘n’ number of times.
Answered by | 17th Jul, 2014, 06:18: PM
- What are proteins?
- How many amino acids exist in the biosphere?
- Give any two examples of amino acids.
- Name the most abundant protein found in the animal world.
- Expand the term RuBisCO.
- Name the protein which is most abundantly found in the biosphere.
- When is a protein structure called a tertiary structure?
- Identify the following: Protein which enables glucose to transport into cells Intercellular ground substance
- State the functions of proteins.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number