Coordinates of points are A(5,0), B(6,5),C(9,12),D(-6,9). Find the area of the quadrilateral ABCD.Draw the diagonal AC and find the area of both the triangles so obtained.
Asked by aahnik.mohanty | 31st Dec, 2017, 12:52: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 1st Jan, 2018, 09:39: AM
- but sir I don't understand what is quadrant
- if the coordinate of two points are A( -2,-5) and B(4,-6) then ( abscissa of A) - (abscissa of B) is
- Please solve it
- the perpendicular distance of the point X(5,6)from X-Axis is
- What is Abscissa?
- Draw a triangle (-3, 0) (3, 3) (-3, 3) and find area
- If (2, 3) and (4, 0) lie on the graph of the equation ax + by = 1. Find the value of a and b. Plot the graph of the equation obtained
- Write the coordinates of a point whose perpendicular distance from x-axis is 5 units & perpendicular distance from y-axis is 3 & it lies in II quadrant.
- what is the formula to find distance between two points like distance between (-6,0) (6,0)
- What is the equation of lines parallel to x axis and y axis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number