CBSE Class 9 - Cartesian Plane Videos
This video explains a case study based question on finding the coordinates of points on a cartesian plane.
- section formula
- the distance of the point(5,0)and(-3,0) from X-axis
- what is abisca
- why maximum height of slop is 0(means dy/dx=0
- Let us find a point on x axis which is equidistant from the two points (3,5) and (1,3)
- if (a,b)=(5,17)then the value of a and b
- but sir I don't understand what is quadrant
- if the coordinate of two points are A( -2,-5) and B(4,-6) then ( abscissa of A) - (abscissa of B) is
Please solve it
- the perpendicular distance of the point X(5,6)from X-Axis is
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.