Consider the following elements: Na, Ca, Al, K, Mg and Li.
- Which of these elements belong to the 3rd period of the Modern Periodic Table?
- Which of these elements belong to Group 1 of Modern Periodic Table?
- Which of these elements show a valency of +3?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 28th May, 2014, 08:30: AM
(a) Elements which belong to the 3rd period of the Modern Periodic Table: Na, Mg, Al.
(b) Elements which belong to Group 1 of Modern Periodic Table are: Li, Na, and K
(c) Al shows a valency of +3.
Answered by | 28th May, 2014, 10:30: AM
- How are the properties of aluminium similar to boron?
- If an element X is placed in group 14, what will be the nature of bond in its chloride? Write the chemical formula of the compound formed.
- Please write all the trends in groups and periods of periodic table with reasons (each reason should be atleast of 3 -4 lines)
- Plz give and of Qsno 7 of periodic classification of elements from the inportimp question provided
- Explain giving justification the trends in the following properties of elements, on moving from left to right in a period, in the Modern periodic Table. (a) Variation of valency. (b) Change of atomic radius. (c) Metallic to non-metallic character. (d) Electronegative character. (e) Nature of oxides.
- What are the similarities between Mendeleev's periodic table modern periodic tablr
- the neutron was discovered in 1932 then how mendeleev calculated atomic mass
- Which period of modern periodic table is told to be incomplete and why
- Please solve this really difficult question for me .
- What is noble gas?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number