chemical properties of acid & base
Asked by shaloneekumarired466 | 16th Jul, 2020, 07:22: AM
Acids and bases show various chemical properties-
(1) Reaction with Metal
(2) Reaction with Metal carbonates and bicarbonates
(4) Reaction with Metal oxide and Nonmetal oxide.
You can study each chemical property in detail by following the given link-
Answered by Ravi | 16th Jul, 2020, 10:53: AM
- Among the following given substances, which ones when added to sulphuric acid solution can increase its pH to 7? A- Antacid B- Water C- Baking soda D- Glass cleaner
- Solve it
- How to understand the water is realising h+ions or oh ions when base or acid is added to water By seeing the water with naked eyes
- what is the solvay process?
- Do indicators have formula?Otherwise if a indicator(dye) is added to a compound(acid,base,salt solutions),will the formula of compound change?
- Which acid is strongest
- Carbonic acid is a mineral acid then why we considered it weak acid ??
- Explain the effect on concentration of hydronium ions and pH of an acidic solution on dilution
- name the sodium compound which is used for softening hard water
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number