can you tell me the area of trianle whichs angle is 60 degree
Asked by prathamjagtap49.7spicertl | 20th May, 2020, 03:04: PM
A triangle whose each angle is 60o is an equilateral triangle.
Area of an equilateral triangle is given by:
Answered by Renu Varma | 20th May, 2020, 07:01: PM
- How to find area of circles
- Find the area of the rectangle whose length is 8.6 cm and breadth is 4 cm.
- Find the area of a right angles triangle if it's base = 24 cm and perpendicular =7 cm
- Find the area & perimeter of a rhombus whose diagonals measure 28cm and 96cm.
- A table top is 9 dm 5 cm long and 6dm 5 cm borad.what will be the cost to polish it at the rate of 20paisa per sq. Cm.
- A platform 10m by 10m has been built around a well which has a diameter of 5.6m.Find the cost of cementing the platform at the rate of ₹25 per sq. M
- The walls and ceiling of a room 7m Long, 5m wide and 3.5 m high are covered with paper 6 dm wide. Find the length of paper required, if no length less than a metre can be bought.
- If the area of a rhombus is 112cm^2 and one of its diagonal is 14cm find its other
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number