A table top is 9 dm 5 cm long and 6dm 5 cm borad.what will be the cost to polish it at the rate of 20paisa per sq. Cm.
Asked by sonal.engineer22 | 14th Feb, 2019, 09:46: PM
Length = 9dm 5cm = 95cm
breadth = 65 cm
area = 95 x 65=6,175 sq.cm
Cost of polishing = 6175 x 20 = 1,23,500 Paise
Answered by Arun | 15th Feb, 2019, 09:33: AM
- can you tell me the area of trianle whichs angle is 60 degree
- Find the area of a right angles triangle if it's base = 24 cm and perpendicular =7 cm
- Find the area & perimeter of a rhombus whose diagonals measure 28cm and 96cm.
- A platform 10m by 10m has been built around a well which has a diameter of 5.6m.Find the cost of cementing the platform at the rate of ₹25 per sq. M
- The walls and ceiling of a room 7m Long, 5m wide and 3.5 m high are covered with paper 6 dm wide. Find the length of paper required, if no length less than a metre can be bought.
- If the area of a rhombus is 112cm^2 and one of its diagonal is 14cm find its other
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number