Can you please suggest me a science project(a working model) related to physics or biology or chemistry(something big in structure and hold good concepts)?
Asked by abinash.gupta003 | 19th Oct, 2016, 02:39: PM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
Here’s a list of some of the working models which you can create based on your concept understanding.
- Generate electricity without using any fuel
- Water purifier that works using waste corn cobs
- TV remote controlled robotic wheelchair
- Making a device for controlling smoke pollution and production of electricity
- Making a solar cell
- Making a thermal power plant
However, we advise you apply your own creativity and think out of the box to create models which have practical applications as well.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th Oct, 2016, 09:45: AM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number