Calculate no of photons passing through a ring of unit area in unit time if light of intensity 100 wm -2 and wavelength 400nm is fallingnormally on the ring
Asked by manasvijha | 19th Mar, 2019, 07:17: PM
Solution is attached
Answered by Ankit K | 19th Mar, 2019, 11:01: PM
- A resistance of 600 , an inductor of 0.4 H and a capacitor of 0.01 uF are connected in series to an AC source of variable frequency. Find the frequency of AC source for which current in the circuit is maximum. Also calculate the band width and quality factor for the circuit.
- numericals based on einstein photoelectric equation
- Can photoelectric effect be explained on the basis of wave theory of radiation?
- How does photon theory explain photoelectric effect?
- Explain intensity of radiation in terms of wave theory and photon theory
- Why does the maximum velocity photoelectron not depend upon the intensity of radiation?
- Why are alkali metals most suited for photoelectric emission?
- Why is it difficult to remove a free electron from copper than sodium? Which has higher threshold wavelength?
- Monochromatic radiation of frequency greater than threshold value is incident on a metal. Why do all the photoelectrons not come with the same kinetic energy?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number