ANOBJECT OF MASS 40KG IS RAISED AT A HEIGHT OF 5M ABOVE THE GROUND . WHATIS ITS POTENTIAL ENERGY ? IF THE OBJECT IS ALLOWED TO FALL FIND ITS KINETIC ENERGY WHEN IT IS HALF WAY DOWN?
Asked by ashish | 8th Oct, 2019, 09:31: AM
Total energy =Potential energy +Kinetic energy
At the top
Total energy=Potential energy (KE=0)
At height h/2
PE = mgh/2
But we know that according to work energy theorem total Energy will remain constant
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 9th Oct, 2019, 10:59: AM
- what is energy
- did the kilometer is a SI unit of measurement
- Which energy source is renewable
- Please solve.
- When do we say that work is done ?
- What is potential energy,kinetical energy,power?
- what is conservation of energy? Explain with an example example.
- explain how energy is conserved in a simple pendulum
- a body of mass 5 kg is thrown vertically upward with a velocity of 20 metre per second find 1- initial kinetic energy 2-kinetic energy and potential energy after 1 second( given g =10 /s^2)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number