An object is placed in front of a concave mirror of focal length 30 cm. The virtual image of the object is obtained at a distance 20 cm from the mirror. Calculate the position of the object.
Please explain briefly step by step
Asked by chpratik11 | 28th Jun, 2019, 09:22: PM
Focal length f=-30cm
Image distance v=20cm
object distance u=?
According to mirror formula
the object is placed at a distance of 12cm from the mirror.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 29th Jun, 2019, 07:51: AM
- The image of an object formed by a lens is of magnification -1. If the distance between the object and it's image
- In physics,what kind of image will be form when concave and convex mirror and in lens are kept together
- Is there any ratio for size of object in Convex mirror and real size of object ?
- Which mirror is used as a torch reflector?
- Source of light of kept at focus of mirror in headlighte of vehicles give reason
- A Ray of light passing through the centre of curvature of a concave mirror is incident on its reflecting surface . What is the angle of incidence and angle of reflection of this ray.
- What is the general value of magnification in lens and mirror
- The centre of curvature of a covnvex mirror is 20 cm,from the pole of the mirror find its length
- A thin rod of length f/3 is placed along optical axis a concave mirror of focal length f such that its image which is real and elongated just touches rod . calculate the magnification.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number