an equiconvex lens is placed over a plane mirror as indicated in diagram and object placed 12 cm from system such that image and object inside a liquid is power between mirror and lens and for the same object Rai image now formed at 24 cm from the refractive index of the liquid word will be system such that image and object inside now you liquid is power between mirror and
Asked by pavansguntur | 12th May, 2020, 04:00: PM
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 12th May, 2020, 09:31: PM
- Why I see ny in age in nirrer and not in tree tadle chair
- what is reflection of light
- what is diffused reflection
- Find out the no. of images that can be formed when two plane mirrors are placed at an angle of 90 degree
- 18. How many images of an object will be formed if it is placed between two parallel plane mirrors separated by 30 cm? a) 15 cm b) 30 cm c) 60 cm d) Infinite
- is the direction of incident and reflected ray same in a plane mirror?
- device used to split white light into 7 colours
- Why is the image formed by a plane mirror of an extended object is inverted left for right not top for bottom?
- What is white light?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number