CBSE Class 8 - Reflected Light Videos
This video decribes how many images can be formed by plane mirrors when they are kept aligned at different angles with one another.
- Will Rays be reflected back in diffused reflection?
- why do we use concave mirrors in headlamps?
- Why I see ny in age in nirrer and not in tree tadle chair
- what is reflection of light
- what is diffused reflection
- Find out the no. of images that can be formed when two plane mirrors are placed at an angle of 90 degree
- 18. How many images of an object will be formed if it is placed between two parallel plane mirrors separated by 30 cm? a) 15 cm b) 30 cm c) 60 cm d) Infinite
- is the direction of incident and reflected ray same in a plane mirror?
an equiconvex lens is placed over a plane mirror as indicated in diagram and object placed 12 cm from system such that image and object inside a liquid is power between mirror and lens and for the same object Rai image now formed at 24 cm from the refractive index of the liquid word will be system such that image and object inside now you liquid is power between mirror and
- device used to split white light into 7 colours