A unit that does not represent speed is _ .
Asked by Hemagirotra1234 | 13th Nov, 2018, 04:55: PM
Unit for speed are : (kilometre/hour) km/h, (centimetre/seconds) cm/s, (metre/seconds) m/s
SI unit is - m/s
The unit other than these three cannot be used to measure the speed.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 13th Nov, 2018, 06:05: PM
- what is speed and velocity
- What is the formula for velocity?
- How to find the time when the speed is given
- Represent the following motion by a graph and find the time taken when the velocity is 35m/s Velocity m/s 40 30 20 10 Time 20 40 60 80
- How to draw a time graph
- what is motion?
- How are distance, time and speed related to each other
- Name the instrument which is used a) to record the distance covered by a vehicle. b) to indicate the speed of a running vehicle.
- Give one example of non-uniform motion. Justify your answer.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number