A small candle, 2.5 cm in size is placed at 27 cm in front of a concave mirror of radius of curvature 36 cm. At what distance from the mirror should a screen be placed in order to obtain a sharp image? Describe the nature and size of the image. If the candle is moved closer to the mirror, how would the screen have to be moved?
Asked by polyrelation | 19th Mar, 2019, 08:25: PM
Answered by Ankit K | 19th Mar, 2019, 11:11: PM
- Which mirror is used as a torch reflector?
- Source of light of kept at focus of mirror in headlighte of vehicles give reason
- A Ray of light passing through the centre of curvature of a concave mirror is incident on its reflecting surface . What is the angle of incidence and angle of reflection of this ray.
- What is the general value of magnification in lens and mirror
- An object is placed in front of a concave mirror of focal length 30 cm. The virtual image of the object is obtained at a distance 20 cm from the mirror. Calculate the position of the object. Please explain briefly step by step
- The centre of curvature of a covnvex mirror is 20 cm,from the pole of the mirror find its length
- A thin rod of length f/3 is placed along optical axis a concave mirror of focal length f such that its image which is real and elongated just touches rod . calculate the magnification.
- What is the importance of magnification. Explain by giving examples.
- I saw in some websites that mirror chapter is removed from the syllabus for 2018-19 and will not come in board exam.So, I want to if ot's true or not(please tell me quickly as I have to read it for exams)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number