A resistance wire made from German silver has a resistance of 4.25 ohm. Calculate the resistance oi another wire, made from the same material such that its length increased by 4times and area decreased by 3times.
Asked by sudhma3u | 31st May, 2019, 07:12: AM
Initial resistance R=4.25Ω
If length is made 4 times, the new length would be
Area is made one- third of its initial value , new area would be
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 31st May, 2019, 08:19: AM
- what is electricity
- If the voltmeter reads 0.2 V and the ammeter reads 0.101A, the resistance of the voltmeter is (in ohm) 2 A A
- What is resistance?
- I is directly proportional to V,then V is also proportional to l (is it true)
- what is ohm's law?
- Experiment to verify ohm's law
- Please solve.
- what is the difference between resistance and resistivity of a conductor
- state ohm law draw a circuit diagram to verify ohm's law
- A piece of wire of resistence 20 ohm drawn out to increase its length to twice as original length .calculate its resistence now.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number