(a) Identify the given figures.
(b) State in brief about their structure.
(c) Describe the role performed by these two.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 30th Apr, 2015, 01:31: PM
(a)Tracheids and Vessels.
(b)These are tubular structures having thick cell walls; many of them are dead cells.
(c)These tissues transport water and minerals from the roots to the leaves.
Answered by | 30th Apr, 2015, 03:31: PM
- Why stomata is in plants
- in ch - tissue in the process of phloem and xylem how the water goes up from roots to plants,as their is gravitation too,so how??
- explain me about simple permenant tissue
- Identify the group comprising specialized tissues for conduction of water in the body
- Distinguish between meristematic tissue and permanent tissue
- Name and describe two protective tissues of plants.Give their another function as well.
- entry of water by root hair is an example of.....
- entry of water by root hair is an example of what
- How many types of elements together make up the xylem tissue? Name them
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number