A gaseous mixture contains CO and SO2 in equimolecular proportion.The weight of 2.24 L of this mixture at NTP is?
Asked by pb_ckt | 19th May, 2019, 11:54: PM
Suppose we are taking one miole of CO and SO2 .
1 mole of Co weight is =28 g
1 mole of So2 weight is=64 g
Volume of 1 mole of CO is=22.4 L
Volume of 1 mole of SO2 is=22.4 L
So Toatal volume=22.4+22.4=44.8 L
44.8 L of volume will have total weight=64+28=92g
So 1 L will have=92/44.8
2.24 will have weight=
Answered by Ravi | 20th May, 2019, 03:56: PM
- What is a pressure in stp ? What we choose in sum1 atm or 1 bar at stp ?
- Is pressure directly proportional to temperature and inversly proportional to volume
- You are provided with samples of O2,N2,CO2 and CO under similar conditions of temperature and pressure that they contain the same number of molecules represented by letter M . The molecules of O2 occupy the volume of N litres and have a mass of 8g under similar conditions of temperature and pressure A) I) what volume is occupied by M molecules of N2? II) what volume is occupied by 3M molecules of CO ? B) what is the mass of CO2 in grams C) name the law of above questions
- The volume occupied by a certain gas was found 5.6 dm3 when the pressure was 2 atmosphere. If the pressure is increased by 15%, find the new volume of the gas.
- At a given temperature the pressure of gas reduces to 75% of its initial value and the volume increases by 40% of its initial value. Find the temperature if the initial temperature was -10 degree Celsius.
- 5.18 sum plz
- Derive ideal gas equation from diff.laws
- when we blow air in balloon pressure of balloon increases and volume also increases does not this violates boyle's law ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number