A bulb is rated as 60W , 220V . what does it mean?
Asked by tannurocks1901 | 7th Feb, 2019, 06:59: PM
Please click below link to get the solution of a similar question:
Answered by Science Mate | 7th Feb, 2019, 07:39: PM
- the effective resistance between A and D in the circuit
- what is electricity
- If the voltmeter reads 0.2 V and the ammeter reads 0.101A, the resistance of the voltmeter is (in ohm) 2 A A
- What is resistance?
- I is directly proportional to V,then V is also proportional to l (is it true)
- what is ohm's law?
- Experiment to verify ohm's law
- Please solve.
- what is the difference between resistance and resistivity of a conductor
- state ohm law draw a circuit diagram to verify ohm's law
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number