A 10 V cell of negligible internal resistance in connected in parallel across a battery of emf 200 V and internal resistance 38 Ω as shown in the figure. Find the value of current in the circuit.
Asked by sakshisharma23498 | 12th Jul, 2020, 09:55: PM
Thus, current in the circuit is 5 A.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 13th Jul, 2020, 02:30: PM
- Find the potential at point J.
- Write Kirchhoff's laws and establish the necessary balance condition for Wheatstone's bridge
- find the voltage across each resistor using kirchhoff rules
- when one applies kitchhoff loop rule the algebric some of the potential drops across the the cell the resistore is zero why I right professional applications of this law
- Find the current in each resistor
- Find the current in each branch of the circuit.
- i want full explanation of example 157 pls help me
- kirchhoff junction rule is a reflection of
- Can anyone tell me the answer for this question
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number