31st sum plz
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 2nd Feb, 2019, 08:23: PM
Gentleman can be arranegd in 5! = 120 ways
3 ladies can be arranged in 3! = 6 ways
The arrangements can be done in opposite directions.
Hence, total number of ways = 2 × 120 × 6 = 1440
Answered by Sneha shidid | 4th Feb, 2019, 10:43: AM
- 6th sum
- In how many ways can 12 people sit around a table so that all shall not have the same neighbors in any two arrangements?
- What is the meaning of n!
- If , then find the value of n.
- Evaluate , when n = 10 and r = 4.
- In how many ways 6 children can stand in a queue?
- Find the number of permutations of English vowels taking three at a time.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number