1.If the density of water of lake is 1.25g/ml and One kg of lake water contains 92g of Na+ ions.
Calculate the molarity of Na+ions in this lake water.
Asked by Prakash | 28th Nov, 2017, 10:20: PM
Answered by Varsha | 29th Nov, 2017, 11:27: AM
- Partial pressure of hydrogen in h2o is 1 bar at 275 degrees celsius hennry costant of hydrogen in h2o is 71.18 bar solubility of h2 in h2o will be
- 2.15 numerical plz
- concentrated nitric acid used in the laboratory work is 68% nitric acid by mass in aqua solution what should be the molarity of such example of the acid if the density of the solution is 1.504 grams mL^-1
- what is the difference between saturated and super saturated solution
- Mole fraction of glycerine in a solution of 36g of water and 46 g of glycerine
- What are the differences between isotonic and isosmotic solution?
- what are isotonic solution?
- If there are two liquids in a beaker which reacts with each other then will it be considered a solution of liquid in liquid
- What volume of 95 percentage sulphuric acid of density 1.85 g per centimetre cube and what mass of water must be taken to prepare hundred centimetre cube of 15% solution of sulphuric acid of density 1.1 g per centimetre cube
- 1.100 ques plz
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number