1) What is the principle of solar heating devices? 2)How AC generator can be converted into DC?
Asked by subbukum | 4th Feb, 2020, 09:56: AM
Solar energy devices gets heated by using sun's heat energy. They are designed in such a way that they collect as much as sun's heat rays as possible.
2) If slip rings of AC generator are replaced by commutator then it becomes DC generator.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 4th Feb, 2020, 01:21: PM
- What is an electromagnet AMD what it consist of
- electro magnet is made up of which core
- what is the need to convert dynamo to ac
- name the physical quantities for electromagnetic induction
- An atom has electronic configuration 2,8,7.
- name the device in which a current carrying conductor and magnetic field are used
- Difference between ac and dc generator
- What is electro magnetic induction?
- what is an induced current ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number