RD Sharma Solutions for CBSE Class 12-science R D Sharma Mathematics Xii
Your CBSE Class 12 syllabus for Maths consists of topics such as linear programming, vector quantities, determinants, etc. which lay the foundation for further education in science, engineering, management, etc. Studying differential equations will be useful for exploring subjects such as Physics, Biology, Chemistry, etc. where your knowledge can be applied for scientific investigations.
On TopperLearning, you can find study resources such as sample papers, mock tests, Class 12 Maths NCERT solutions and more. These learning materials can help you understand concepts such as differentiation of functions, direction cosines, integrals, and more. Also, you can practise the Maths problems by going through the solutions given by our experts.
Maths is considered as one of the most difficult subjects in CBSE Class 12 Science. Our Maths experts simplify complex Maths problems by assisting you with the right methods to solve problems and score full marks. You may still have doubts while referring to the Maths revision notes or Maths NCERT solutions. Solve those doubts by asking an expert through the “Undoubt” feature on the student dashboard.
- Chapter 1 - Relations
- Chapter 2 - Functions
- Chapter 3 - Binary Operations
- Chapter 4 - Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 5 - Algebra of Matrices
- Chapter 6 - Determinants
- Chapter 7 - Adjoint and Inverse of a Matrix
- Chapter 8 - Solution of Simultaneous Linear Equations
- Chapter 9 - Continuity
- Chapter 10 - Differentiability
- Chapter 11 - Differentiation
- Chapter 12 - Higher Order Derivatives
- Chapter 13 - Derivative as a Rate Measurer
- Chapter 14 - Differentials, Errors and Approximations
- Chapter 15 - Mean Value Theorems
- Chapter 16 - Tangents and Normals
- Chapter 17 - Increasing and Decreasing Functions
- Chapter 18 - Maxima and Minima
- Chapter 19 - Indefinite Integrals
- Chapter 20 - Definite Integrals
- Chapter 21 - Areas of Bounded Regions
- Chapter 22 - Differential Equations
- Chapter 23 - Algebra of Vectors
- Chapter 24 - Scalar Or Dot Product
- Chapter 25 - Vector or Cross Product
- Chapter 26 - Scalar Triple Product
- Chapter 27 - Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios
- Chapter 28 - Straight line in space
- Chapter 29 - The plane
- Chapter 30 - Linear programming
- Chapter 31 - Probability
- Chapter 32 - Mean and variance of a random variable
- Chapter 33 - Binomial Distribution
Why CBSE Class 12 Science Maths solutions are important?
Maths is a subject which requires practising a variety of problems to understand concepts clearly. By solving as many problems as you can, you’ll be able to train your brain in thinking the logical way to solve maths problems. For practising problems, study materials such as sample papers, previous year papers, and NCERT solutions are needed.
Some of the best Maths experts work with us to give you the best solutions for Maths textbook questions and sample paper questions. Chapter-wise NCERT solutions for Class 12 Science Maths can be easily accessible on TopperLearning. Use these solutions to practise problems based on concepts such as direction ratios, probability, area between lines, inverse trigonometric functions, and more.
To prepare for your Maths exam, you need to attempt solving different kinds of Maths questions. One of the best ways to assess your problem-solving abilities is to attempt solving previous year papers with a set timer. Our Maths solutions will come in handy to help you with checking your answers and thus, improving your learning experience. So, to score more marks in your Class 12 board exams, use our Maths solutions that will enable you with the appropriate preparation.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number