ICSE Class 9 Physics Upthrust in Fluids, Archimedes' Principle and Floatation
- What is upthrust
- Sir please explain me , how to derive upthrust=v*d*g mathematically..
- respected sir i request you to please explain me this characteristic property of buoyancy:-[given my school module] the upthrust acts on the body in upward direction at the centre of buoyancy i.e. the centre of gravity of the displaced liquid
- Why there is no change in level of water on melting of floating piece of ice
- Respected Sir/Madam actually i am not understanding the video of archmedes principle lesson of relative density part.So that can you pls make another video and upload it
- A body whose volume is 100cm^3 weighs 1kgf in air. Find its weight in water.
- What is the cause of upthrust ? At which point it can be considered to act ?
- Can you do a video class of Archimedes principal and floatation
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.