ICSE Class 9 Physics Laws of Motion
When a bullet is fired from a gun, the force sending the bullet in the forward direction is
According to Newton’s law, if body A is exerting a force of ‘x’ Newton on body B, then body B exerts a force
A book kept on the table continues to be at rest on the table due to
- state the laws of conservation
- 12> A block of mass 1.5 kg is hanging from rigid support by a string. What is the force exerted by the (i) block on the string (ii) string on the block (g = 10 m/s^2)
- Hammering a nail. What will be the reaction force of nail on hammer?
- If action is equal to the reaction explain how a horse can pull a cart?
- A motorbike running at 5m/s picks up a velocity of 30 m/s in 5 s.Calculate the acceleration and distance travelled during application of brakes ?
- what is the mathematical expression of newtons 3rd law of motion
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.