ICSE Class 9 - Newton's Third Law of Motion Videos
The two forces contributing to Newton’s third law of motion are
A woman standing on the ground exerts a force of 500 N on the ground, and the ground exerts a force of _______ on her.
- state the laws of conservation
- 12> A block of mass 1.5 kg is hanging from rigid support by a string. What is the force exerted by the (i) block on the string (ii) string on the block (g = 10 m/s^2)
- Hammering a nail. What will be the reaction force of nail on hammer?
- If action is equal to the reaction explain how a horse can pull a cart?
- A motorbike running at 5m/s picks up a velocity of 30 m/s in 5 s.Calculate the acceleration and distance travelled during application of brakes ?
- what is the mathematical expression of newtons 3rd law of motion
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.