ICSE Class 9 - Heat and Temperature; Anomalous Expansion Videos
Heat and Energy
Heat and Energy, Heat and Temperature; Anomalous Expansion
- what is heat write its si unit
- give assumptions of the kinetic molecular theory
- Draw :: i) A temperature volume graph to show the change in volume when water is cooled from 10℃ to 0℃ ii) A temperature density graph to show the change in density when water is cooled from 10℃ to 0℃
- It is found on heating a gas it's volume increases by 50% and pressure decreases to 60% of original value. If the original temperature was -15degree C find the temperature to which it was heated ?
- how water convert into ice
- How is it possible to heat water easily while cooking
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.