ICSE Class 9 Maths Factorisation
- give possible expressions for the length and the breadth of the rectangle whose area is 12x²-35x+25
- factorise 100x2 - 80xy + 16y²
- Factorize Please explain how to write factors when roots are given
Please solve this question 🙏
- Resolve the factors : 1) x^4 + 4 2) x^4 + x^2 y^2 + y^4 3) x^2 - y^2 - 4xz + z^2
- In a mango grove, the number of trees planted in a row was equal to the total number of rows in the grove. If the number of rows is doubled, and the number of trees in each row is reduced by 5, then the total number of trees will increase by 375. Find the total number of trees planted originally.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.