ICSE Class 9 Chemistry Water
- water molecular mass
- state the importance of water for all general uses
- A solution where solvent is a liquid other than water?
- what is solution?
- find the weight of sodium nitrate required to prepare 60g pure crystals from its saturated solution at 70c.solubility of sodium nitrate is 140g at 70c and 100 at 25c.("c"stands for celsius of temperature
- Please explain cleansing action of soap and detergents
- Write down the equation of the chemical reaction taking place between water and carbon dioxide in the experiment of preparation of carbon dioxide ?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.