what is solution?
Asked by sugandhpatna | 24th Oct, 2018, 12:33: PM
A homogeneous mixture of two or more substances, the components of which cannot be seen separately.
Solution = Solute + Solvent
Answered by Varsha | 24th Oct, 2018, 01:15: PM
- water molecular mass
- state the importance of water for all general uses
- A solution where solvent is a liquid other than water?
- find the weight of sodium nitrate required to prepare 60g pure crystals from its saturated solution at 70c.solubility of sodium nitrate is 140g at 70c and 100 at 25c.("c"stands for celsius of temperature
- Please explain cleansing action of soap and detergents
- Write down the equation of the chemical reaction taking place between water and carbon dioxide in the experiment of preparation of carbon dioxide ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number