ICSE Class 9 Biology The Respiratory System
The common passage for air and food in the human body is the
You experience sudden coughing while swallowing food. Why does this happen?
Why does the trachea not collapse when we exhale air?
Which of the following characteristics enable the smooth exchange of gases at the alveoli?
I ⟶ Thin membrane
II ⟶ Network of blood capillaries
III ⟶ Large surface area
- Are there any parts of the human body that gets O2 directly from the air and not from the blood /
- why do we not breathe through mouth
- The respiratory tubes formed by the division of wind pipe
- What is meant by lung alveoli
- does the nose help in speaking
- odd one out (along with reason) Diffusion, Respiratory gases, Alveoli , capillary network
- Name two types of muscles which help in respiration????
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.